BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

My boy

Or should I say my little man.... He is growing up way too fast. Can't believe he is off to high school next year. The scary bit is how young they grow up now! (Does that make sense ~ I understood it!) ~L~
Kyle has been telling me how most of the year 6 kids have boy/girl friends and go out on dates! WHAT! No way. I told him he was way too young and got this reply

* Warning extra cute response here *

"This girl asked me to be her boyfriend at school"

To which I hesitantly replied "and what did you say?"

" I told her that I just want to concentrate on my school work at the moment and don't want any distractions!"

At this stage I burst out laughing - how cute - but also kind of worrying. He sounds so grown up!

2 comments:

Cass said...

He is growing up - fast!

Loved his response though. :)

miss~nance said...

LOL. They grow up far to quick.