BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Whoooops

I know I said I was back on line and ready to update more regularly again. Have kind of justified my lack of blogging due to the fact that 1) no-one really reads my ramblings and 2) "others" ~ yes I'm talking about you SJ! ~ haven't updated recently either.
Having said that I now find that I am getting emails to find out whats going on and ~ shock, horror ~ after an almost 3 month hiatus posts are appearing on SJ's blog. Better get updating I guess.

Have pics on my camera which I haven't downloaded but the last few weeks in a nutshell

* Work. Am getting more hours than I first thought. Enjoying it whilst it lasts because I really do love this job.
* Kids. Growing up - Kyle is getting so tall and Tash is just such a "cool chick"
* Finished Tasha's room and if I do say so it looks really cool. She loves it which is the main thing.
* Had a girls weekend in Terrigal/Erina with Kathy,Jane and Tina which was an interesting weekend to say the least. We did hit the shops (I bought a new bag!) at Erina Fair and we went out to a Radiators concert.
* Had lunch with Cass, Callum and Annabelle
* And, very exciting news! I booked my flights for Melbourne. Can't wait to catch up with the Allan's. They are my family away from home. Love you guys.

Thats about it - will try to do better. Oh and will get pics from camera to computer!

5 comments:

Cass said...

Hey! I read your 'ramblings'! :)
Thanks for the company today. *hugs*

Happyjen said...

Sounds like u have been busy.
OMG ... Radiators ... I love The Radiators and didn't realise they were still around.... so r they still cool?
I bet Tasha loves her new look room!!
I might n down on the long weekend, so might have to come and check the room out ... ooh and visit...lol

miss~nance said...

I also love to read your ramblings..........

Mumma_Mone said...

You brought a hand bag mmmmmmm now who would of thought that a new bag not me. LOL

would love to see pictures of tasha's new room too, yep those cool for cats kids are growing up to fast.......

Haylee said...

Fancy buying a new handbag!!!
And yes, I really enjoy checking in & reading your ramblings!