BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I finally got around to downloading pics from the camera and posting them (oops). Only took me a couple of weeks.
These pics were taken on the morning of the first day of school. I grabbed the camera just as the kids were about to head off out the door.



Grrrrrr blogger doesn't want to set them out how I want them but hey they are all there!































These pics may seem a bit strange but this watch was given to Kyle on his first day of high school by Tony. It is one Tony has had sitting aside for some time. It actually belonged to Tony's grandfather.
Kyle was stoked to have a watch with a family history and now proudly wears it to school each day (and is remembering to wind it up!)

1 comments:

miss~nance said...

OH WOW - I'm all choked up again - what a wonderful gift to be given on your first day of HS. I am sure that watch will be treasured - wouldn't it almost be antique???

Love the pics too. How nice is it to see siblings hugging and looking like they mean it.

Gail