BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

What does your music library say about you?

I'm not sure if this is way fun, or if I really need to get out more. I had a little bit too much fun doing this, I think I shall make ALL big decisions this way from now on. Music is very wise.

What does your music library say about you?
1. Put your music mp3 player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

What do your friends think of you? I want it all - queen

How would you describe yourself? Man of his word - bob Carlisle

What do you like in a guy/girl? More than words - Extreme

How do you feel today? Its still rock and roll to me - Billly Joel

What is your life’s purpose? Going Home - David Meece

What is your motto? Nothin but a good time - Poison

What do you think about very often? Buses and Trains - Bachelor Girl

What is 2 + 2? High voltage - AC/DC

What do you think of your best friend? How you remind me - Nickelback

What do you think of the person you like? Lessons of the heart - Steve Grace

What will be the title of your autobiography? Video Killed the radio star - The buggles

What do you want to be when you grow up? 18 and life - Skid Row

Where is your favourite place? There is none like you - Michael W. Smith

What do you think of when you see the person you love? bubbly - colbie callait

What will you dance to at your wedding? Perfect - Vanessa Amorosi

What will they play at your funeral? A Thousand words - savage garden

What is your hobby? With one Voice - Steven Curtis Chapman

What is your biggest fear? Bills, Bills, Bills - Destiny's Child

What is your biggest secret? Complicated - Avril Lavigne

What do you think of your friends? Beautiful Ugly - Wayne Brady


lol some of these actually turned out very apt and appropriate! Some don't make any sense at all but hey this was really fun - I knew I had an amazingly eclectic mix of music on my ipod but this shuffle seemed to show off so many different genres. Could be scary if I kept going!

If you have any questions for me fire them off and i will see what the ipod says! ~L~

1 comments:

Haylee said...

That is so funny! A lot of them really work well, like who doesn't have a huge fear of bills?!