BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 06, 2009

Smiles all round

What an amazing couple of days.

Yesterday was our wedding anniversary and after looking at the bank we decided to squash the idea of going out to dinner and to put off presents for now. After all at least we remembered (and no don't laugh becaue in the past both Tony and I - and my mother - forgot our wedding anniversary until a day or two later). Anyway about midday I am at the front desk at work and in walks my DH with a bunch of red roses and some choccies and strawberries! He has been doing some extra work lately delivering for one of the contractors and used some of this money to spoil me. How sweet is he! I know that money could have gone to pay off a bill but it was lovely . And much sweeter because it was so unexpected.

Tonight Kyle went off to youth group for the first time. I wasn't sure how he would go with yr 7 - 12 there and knowing how he doesn't do well in crowds but he had a great time. He came home very enthusiastic and eager to return.

1 comments:

Sandra Allan said...

he definately is a KEEPER... im so glad he spoilt you.. you desrve it.. he knows it.. i know it..
yes, you think like me, it could have paid off a bill but would he have gotten the same sort of reaction he did of you, from the bank!?
Glad you had a beautiful surprise..
its not about the dinner..or the gift.. its about the time you share together.. that is what we think every year when we have not been able to afford to do anything for our anniversary.