BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Quick update

I know I should sit and update properly but to be quite honest I don't think I have enough brain power to do so - instead her is a quick overview:

TODAY

Outside my window ... Dark (night time). If I could see it would be a fence - My new office/craft room looks straight onto our side fence! HHHHmmmmm need someone to come paint a mural or a smilie face - any takers?

I am thinking .... not much really!

I am thankful for .... my friends who are always there to support me

From the kitchen ... well it was a few hours ago but we had a chicken and pasta cooked in yummy spinach ricotta sauce (thanks SJ for introducing me to this) and cooked by Kyle

I am wearing .. . Jeans, shirt, bare feet hehehe seesm like uniform - (see Miss Jane I have more than 1 uniform)

I am creating ... yeah right! Funny funny.

I am going ... Woo hoo to Melbourne in 5 sleeps. YYYYAAAAYYYY

I am reading ... Just finished a Lee Child book. Think I am going to pick up Piercing the Darkness next

I am hoping ... that my health will settle down. that my head will stop spinning. Stop the world I want to get off!!!!!!!!

I am hearing ... the TV is on in the lounge room - think its the emmy's but not really taking any notice

Around the house ... there are still a few piles of things and boxes to sort. but I'm getting there

One of my favourite things ... mmmmmmm coffee

A few plans for the rest of the week ... work, work and more work! Oh and unpacking and culling and then head down to Melbourne!

Photo of the day... Nope sorry.


I have so much to update. Lets see if I can do it in quick point form

* Had an amazingly excellent weekend with Cass - introduced her to DFAI, had yummy Indian dinner, chatted, scrapped. Felt refreshed
* Tracy and Jacob have moved in and seem to be settling in okay
* In case I haven't mentioned it (he he) Tony and I are heading to Melbourne this weekend. 5 sleeps sweetie!
* I have been feeling really slack in keeping up with everyone .
and most importantly
* I am sooooooo very grateful for my special friends. To Jane and Cass you guys have no idea how much your messages mean to me and I am so glad you are both part of my life. Thanks for your support and friendship.

I know I said this before but will do this properly at some stage - but for a quick update I think I did pretty good!

0 comments: