BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

September is friendship month

Well I feel like I have been run over by a truck. Over the last week I have culled, thrown out and packed more boxes than I ever want to see again. Feeling totally exhausted now.
Hope I can drench up some energy because this weekend is the beginning of my mega friend month!

Yay this weekend I head off to catch up with these very special ladies for some serious gal time!
Beware Sydney - here we come!
Then the weekend after is my special girls retreat with this special gal. This weekend will just be a quiet one some serious girl time. Just to sit, chat, laugh and catch up and rejuvenate. Cant wait to have some proper chat time!And then we found out yesterday we may be heading down to Melbourne at the end of the month. So I may get to meet up with this special gal - probably just a lunch date or even a cuppa but I am sooooo excited about that prospect!

So that is my plan for September. Woo hoo bring it on. Just got to dig up that energy - oh and keep sorting and packing. HHHHmmm not looking forward to that bit. Need a builder too - anyone know a chippy who is looking for a small job and is available now! ~L~ Dont like our chances.

2 comments:

Cass said...

Looking forward to scrapping, chatting and laughing with you, dear friend. :)

Sandra Allan said...

you better keep that energy up girl... now that im not working weekends anymore I am super super looking forward to you coming down (since i was a little bummed at the prospect of missing you due to work.)

I am missing something... I have read of this packing and culling... am I getting a neighbour!? hahah.