BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Scrapping

Yes you read that title right - "Scrapping". I actually spent some time in my scrapping room over the last few days and got some work done. As opposed to just sitting in my craft room with the door shut to pretend that the rest of the world (or at least the house) doesn't exist.
The scary bit..... I used Basic Grey! I have been feeling kind of overdosed on BG and had kind of avoided it a bit lately but the bittersweet papers jumped at me so out came the scissors (sorry Cass) and away we went! The first layout I did was using some photos from a couple of years ago. Tasha's biggest complaint was that it should have been titled "the weird ones" ~L~

Then with the left over bits I did a layout of Tasha and I. I keep telling myself I am going to try and do the minimalist type layout but this definately needs something added to it....... just got this far and the scrappers block kicked in - so it is in my pile to look at again at a later date.

Glimmer mist........ I love this stuff! I don't know if I should thank Kim and Cass or yell at them for teaching me about it and helping me to fall in love.


And a very, very simple, plain album full of family pictures. Still needs some tweaking but I'm liking it so far.



2 comments:

Cass said...

Glimmermist is awesome! :)

Sandra Allan said...

babe... love the papers in the mini album... arent they divine!? I could not get enough of them when i first got them, though am feeling a little over them at the moment.. still have lots left to use.

Have to say I love your "minimal" page... well done.. and honestly... im looking and looking.. and cant see that I would add anything... if you still felt you neede something.. what about a scrap of something.. or a few stitches, on the left bottom corner? Or a handwritten date!?
That always works for me when i cant find exactly what it needs! ;-)