BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 05, 2010

And a Merry Christmas to all.....

I got home from the oncologist with Mum on Friday to find the christmas tree and all the trimmings down from the storage in the roof. So after returning Harry the budgie to Nana and John we put on our christmas hats (well the kids and I anyway) and our christmas shirts (Tasha and I) as we traditionally do for tree decorating and the fun began. This year was a lot quieter and quicker... last year we had Tracy and Jacob and we also had Tegan to help us.










So now the tree is up and decorated although the presents will be a little on the light side this year.
Apart from that not much has been done this weekend. I had planned to spend some time scrapping but it just didn't work. No mojo! I did, however, spend time in y bedorom cleaning and sorting out drawers that have been left for waaayyyy to long. I would love to have my urge to scrap back but apart from a couple of days shared with Cass and Jane it just hasn't been happening for months. Life is getting me down and I am just plodding along with one day at a time. Sometimes it seems hard to keep my head above water.
We are heading into the mad season and it seems like every day for the next 6 or so weeks is full. The mad rush in the lead up to christmas and then the few weeks after. Then we will be madly getting Tasha ready to start high school and Kyle going into year 9.





0 comments: