BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Dancing, Pressies and Froggy!

These pics of Tash could have been taken on any afternoon. Each day she has been treating the neighbours to her dance music played at full volume repeatedly whilst she practises for her end of year dance concert. She has been putting in heaps and heaps of effort in making sure she has her dance moves down pat (even down to her solo worm in hip hop). She is working hard especially for Nana as this is the first time Nana will see her dance and she is aware that this may be the last dance concert she sees. This week has also seen the beginning of my advent Christmas swap with SJ. I came home from Melbourne with a suitcase full of little pressies and with the help of the kids have been having fun opening a new one each morning. 1) A gorgeous lavendar soap 2) okay so I know I am known for doing the occasional spot of fussy cutting - but now I have these cute scissors for when the mood takes hold 3) this gorgeous reindeer is now hanging on our christmas tree 4) hugs and kisses ribbon. How cute is this.

5) What a great combination. Iluuurve Jelly Belly beans and I am not quite normal so these belly flops are perfect. 6) A little shopping bag for me to slip in my handbag to be filled up when I am shopping. I love these little bags and try to have one with me at all times 7) mmmmmmm pralines.
Can't wait to see what is in store over the next few weeks.


New pets.
We are currently looking for a new dog. Tony and I had discussed a new dog for Christmas and then Mum approached us and asked if she could buy us a dog so we had something for the kids to have to remember her by and also as Kyle found Maggie good to talk to when he felt upset, she felt he may need a talking buddy in the future.
In the meantime Tasha has been quite focused on the idea of a pet frog! They are surely in ample supply around here at the moment but do you think we could find one? Anyway Tony came home from work with this little fella. However, after doing a little research on the care of a frog and the work involved it was decided that maybe keeping a pet frog was not such a good idea and he was placed back outside to resume his life.





0 comments: