BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 17, 2006

14th December - My Birthday

I had a great birthday this year. I was spoilt rotten by tony and the kids. I got some CD's I wanted (snow patrol, U2, robbie williams and Young Diva's) and a jewellery set with a necklace, bracelet and earrings that I had mentioned ages ago I liked - (and Tony remembered and got the right ones!)

At work today we had our annual lunch to thank the staff at the hospital for the great work they do looking after our patients and when the room was full to capacity Ian (my boss) made his annual speech which ended with "and today is Cath's 34th birthday so could we all sing Happy Birthday". Out comes this cake and everyone (about 100 people) sing. I think I went a slight shade of red. Learnt a good lesson - never trust your boss in a public place!

0 comments: