BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Weekend away

Had a great weekend. It actually started Friday when we had our work christmas party and played croquet on the lawn at Ian and Harriet's. I had no idea croquet was such a mean, bloodthirsty and challenging game. I thought it was just hitting balls through hoops but I soon learnt about the tactics and things involved. We had a ball lots of laughs and a good day. To top things off we got our christmas present from work which was a three day pass to Cedarvale Health Retreat, which is something I have always wanted to do so I can't wait.

Then Tony and I went to Canberra for the weekend. The kids stayed with Gail friday night and Mum saturday night. We had such a good time. We went to the National Gallery and saw the egyptian exhibit over from the louvre ( I figured my chances of getting to the louvre were non existent so better see it when I can!) which I really enjoyed. We went to cafe Injoy for lunch (yum yum) and had a nice afternoon doing some christmas shopping and ended up at hogs breath for dinner.

Had a great weekend. Trying to sort out now what we can and can't take to Queensland - we fly out in less than a week. Yikes. With weight limits etc don't know how we will get chrissy presents up there but we'll sort it out.

1 comments:

Mumma_Mone said...

It sound like you had a well deserved time cathy.....