BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

what a month

I sat down the other and worked out what I have on this month and WOW this is my schedule.

9th Dec Going to scrap sale in morning
then 10 hour scrapping day
11th Dec Going chrissy shopping with friends
12th Dec Scrapping night
13th Dec have to work an extra night work
14th Dec My b'day (Might be having dinner trying to organise )
Special lunch party for staff at hospital
15th Dec XMAS Breakfast 8 - 10 for Hospital
then My work christmas party for lunch
then driving to Canberra (DH taking me away for weekend - kid free!)
16th-17th Dec in Canberra
19th Dec scrapping night
21st Dec last day work main job before hols -
22nd Dec XMas party for my second job
23rd Dec Fly to Queensland
24th Dec To my brothers place for xmas eve dinner and drinks
25th Dec Xmas breakfast with brother and his family then christmas day luch with my sister in laws family
26th Dec to Australia Zoo
27th Dec to dreamworld with brother and family
28th Dec Pick mum and John up from airport
29th Dec do the whole family christmas thing
31st Dec Fly back home hope to stay in Syd for fireworks
1st Jan 0 Collapse in heap!


WOw I feel sooooo tired now

0 comments: