BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 04, 2006

my "Quiet" weekend

Well this weekend was supposed to be my quiet weekend but it ended being a busy one but also a great time.

I entered my first cybercrop! It was through scrapyourselfsilly and it was great fun. There were 4 challenges but I only submitted two - wasn't happy with my other ones. the girls there are sooo friendly and encouraging

My first one was for cards, they had to be blue/silver, with rounded corners and stars


The second one was a mirror image you either had to journal about what you saw when you looked in the mirror or do a mirror image layout so I incorporated the two.



Then in the middle of all this I have been trying to get organised for the 10 hour scrapping day next weekend and Tony finally relented and let us get a christmas tree. we didn't get a real one this year (broken a 10 year tradition!) but we got a fibre optic one. It looks cool!



And also during the cyber crop I won one of the games so I can't wait to see what my prize will be!

0 comments: