BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 11, 2006

what came first?

The old expression what came first the chicken or the egg springs to mind today because I have been writing a book about my life and more particularly everything I went through in my teenage years. It's not a book that I ever think anyone would ever read but it was more for me - someone said it was a good coping exercise so I thought I'd give it a go. I don't know if the writing is helping or if I can write about it because I have come to terms with it more but I seem to be able to cope a lot better lately. So the chicken or the egg? Is it because I'm writing about it or can I write because I am dealing better?

Anyway apart from that life has been pretty busy. Had a scrap day on saturday and I got a big project done that I wanted to finish but I had a shocker of a headache all day and could easily have just come home instead but I was determined to finish it off and I am so happy with it. will post some pics later. Camera has flat batteries atm.

1 comments:

Crissy Gaylor said...

Sometimes it helps to write it all out. :)