BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Life begins now!

Well after much soul searching and lots and lots of discussion with my friends and family (thanks for listening!) I finally resigned from my main job today. So I am no longer the secretary to one of the greatest orthopaedic surgeons in the country. I will miss my job terribly it was a great place and we worked so well together but there were other influences at work that made it impossible for me to stay.

I am still a part-time receptionist/typist for a cardiologist 1 day per week so I guess I'm not unemployed!

I feel so much better now. I have smiled and laughed more today than I have in a long time. I have one more week of work, finishing up on the 30th of March. Will be a happy day to be saying goodbye to some but also absolutely heartbreaking to say goodbye to others!

Anyway I am off for a wonderful weekend in Canberra with the amazing Hannah and Jo (and yes you too Gail!) for a weekend of scrapping and chatting. Just what I need!!!!

I am planning on having a few months off to be at home with Tony and the kids and then will look for part-time work later in the year - hopefully it won't be too hard have had two job offers already since people found out I was leaving but I'm not ready to jump straight back in yet.


QUOTE FOR TODAY: Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where you are going and why


OOOHHH and don't forget - Jane's b'day in just 4 days and ................................................................................................................................................................... 30 days until Melbourne!

0 comments: