BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

SHOPPING!

Went to Miranda Fair on Saturday and I drove all the way there! I am terrible at driving in Sydney I hate it but I drove all the way with no trouble (it really wasn't that difficult)

Tony Tasha and I went shopping for Kyles b'day present ~ he was at a friends place for the weekend ~ and after kicking my toe in the morning before we left and hobbling round the shops for half the day Tony told me to go and buy some sandles so I could take my joggers off and we went into Big W and got summer shoes on sale for $5!!!!! couldnt buy just one pair at that price!
Anyway - took my shoes off and there is one very black little toe - no wonder it hurt!

Am thinking of trying out for the design team for Frog Hop. I know I have no chance but thought I might give it a try anyway - could be an interesting experience!


Countdown status

3 Days till frog hop cybercrop
6 days till Kyles bday
10 days to Canberra camp
13 days to Janes bday
39 Days to Melbourne



QUOTE FOR TODAY:

Choices are like connecting highways. They all take you to the same place. Some just take longer to get there. (Dream for an insomniac)

2 comments:

miss~nance said...

Go for it Cath you have just as much chance as anyone does at being on the design team.

Anonymous said...

Hay Cath....go for that frog hop design team...... you never know sweet who will vote for you.... and you can always chalk it up to experience, a learning curve if you don't win but hay I would love you to win truly would be smashing for you....