BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 16, 2007

When will I learn?

When will I learn to stand up for myself?

After much soul searching and discussion between Tony and myself I had finally decided it was time to stand up for myself and had made a decision about my future.

However once I had started to tell people about this and hearing them say how disappointed they were etc I felt myself starting to doubt my decision.

Why am I always so worried about pleasing others and put myself and my own happiness so far down the list?

I am sure that this is the right way to go and the best thing for my family and for me I just need to dig down deep and find the strength to not cave into what other people want and this irrational need I have to keep the peace and not upset anyone! I know where my insecurities come from but that doesn't make them any easier to deal with!


Countdown status
0 Days till frog hop cybercrop ~ it's on now!!!!!!
3 days till Kyles bday
7 days to Canberra camp
10 days to Janes bday
36 Days to Melbourne


TODAYS QUOTE

I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.-- Diane Ackerman

0 comments: