BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What a weekend



Well I had an absolute ball of a weekend. It was soooo exactly what I needed.






After making the decision to cut the things and the people from my life that stress me and drag me down and fill me with self-doubt and actually finding the courage to face these people (some positively and I will be glad to keep these in my life - some I walked away from with the resolution that these people were not good people to have in my life) it has been a hard couple of weeks but I'm getting there now.






Went to Canberra with Gail to meet Hannah and Jo for a weekend of scrapping and it was a blast - (although Hannah's best scrapping mojo seems to appear between the hours of 2 and 5 AM!!!!) Heaps of laughs and fun and a little bit of scrapping got done!







Here is the four of us at the end of our 2 night scrapping weekend



And one to prove that scrappers can be lady's!




COUNTDOWNS


4 working days left before I become a part-timer!


24 days until Melbourne




QUOTE FOR TODAY


Learning by experience often is painful- and the more it hurts, the more you learn. Ralph Banks

0 comments: