BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

All growed up!

I know, I know..... I have been a bad blogger - no more nudges please!

The last few weeks have been the sort where you just want to bury your head under the doona and not surface!

But...............................

I had to pop up today and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my big man!

Just think 12 years ago today (1.30am to be exact) I was biting off Simone's fingers! Hope you have recovered Mone!

He is turning into a young man before my eyes. Growing up heaps.

Love you mate and am very proud of you. Hope you had a great birthday.

5 comments:

Haylee said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!!! Hope you had an awesome day love your "feeling very old now that her little cousin is 12" cousin Haylee xxx

Mumma_Mone said...

Im glad you had a good day kyle.

miss~nance said...

Hope you had an awesome day Kyle.

Gail

KAYCEE said...

I cant beleive how grown up you are. happy birthday dude.

Happyjen said...

Happy belated birthday Kyle, Glad you had a wonderful day!!
Boy hasn't that gone fast ... 12 already!!!