BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Fun at the Animal Park

Well after a shocking weekend with a sick Tasha (those fevers just did not want to go away) and then a sick me (I went out in sympathy ~L~) this week was starting on a bit of a downer.

I had been sooooo looking forward to my lunch date that Cass and I planned a few weeks ago but with all the wet weather just was not sure how it would work but after much prayer I got up Tuesday morning to a glorious sunny day!

I met Cass, Callum and Annabelle at the Nowra Animal Park and we had a wonderful time. This pic really isn't the best - was very dark and I tried to lighten it a bit without much success. Callum was so well behaved ( as usual). Very well mannered and wonderful. He was very eager to share his animal feed with me and even went to great lengths to show me and make sure I knew how to feed the goats and horses.

"Look Cathy, I show you. You hold your hand like this. I show you" So cute and he is such a sweetie.

Cass and I got to catch up and have a chat as we wandered around and will definately have to meet up on a regular basis. She is such a sweet person and we just get on really well.


However - we did kind of balk at the snake but eventually get ALL plucked up the courage and had a quick pat.

Then with a wonderful end to the day ~ I got cuddles from Cass, Callum (and Annabelle earlier in the day) ~ as Callum was getting in the car he turned to me and said "We had a great time today Cathy"

1 comments:

Happyjen said...

Sounds like fun,I love the animal park but haven't been there for years.
Wow how cute, Callum saying that.