BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dont believe the weatherman!

After hearing the weather report forecast lots of wet weather for this weekend I thought to myself "Good I can get some scrapping done"! But instead we woke up saturday morning to a beautiful sunny day.

So we decided to go out for the day - We drove down to Ulladulla and had lunch on the waterfront at Ulladulla harbour. It was a beautiful day.
Tasha had us ins titches with the seagulls - Can't wait to scrap these photos - have the title all sorted! Tash kept getting upset when the seagulls came too close yelling at them " Back off - I need my personal space"
We went across to Funland (a timezone type place) wher ethe kids had a ball playing laser tag ~ they even got to play twice because the lasers weren't working properly the first time ~ and then they went on the dodgems. Check out the horrid welt on Tasha's neck from the seatbelt in the dodgem car - Kyle has one too but not as bad. Think they would have been better off not wearing the seatbelt!
Anyway - finally got to some scrapping this afternoon and did one of the monthly challenges for Scrap of Faith (just in time - last day of the month!) This was a sketch challenge. The pic is one I took of Tasha when we were in Dunedin.

4 comments:

Cass said...

Love the layout, especially that gorgeous butterfly!

KAYCEE said...

TALK ABOUT WHIP LASH OR WHAT!!!! NEXT TIME GO NO BELT.
GLAD YOU ALL HAD A GREAT DAY

Haylee said...

Love that layout! Hope Tashy's seat belt rash is clearing. Looking forward to Saturday- just have to plan what to bring with me!

Happyjen said...

Love the layout Cathy, great colours and that photo of Tasha is lovely.

OUCH, I bet that hurt, I hope it cleared up well for her.