BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Life is full of ups and downs

The last few weeks have been so busy and so fluctuating!

Wow have had some terrible lows over the past 3 -4 weeks. Felt like hiding away and not coming out but in the middle of this have had some wonderful moments. It is amazing how good it feels just to get a simple message from a friend saying How are you. Or just checking in - noticed you been quiet. Or even just a simple hello. It always puts a smile on my face to know that I was in someones mind. When I am not doing so well I tend to hibernate so sometimes I need that "Oi you whats happening!"

Work has been very "interesting" this week with one staff member leaving very suddenly which starts a snowball effect.

Am so hoping to get down to Melbourne soon - desperately need a bit of friend time with the Allans but can't see it happening for a while :( - unless that rich uncle turns up ~L~

Got lots of scrapping coming up over the next few months - and finally got the NZ pics printed so I can scrap the holiday stuff now!!!

Been doing the rounds of high schools trying to figure out what to do for Kyle next year - we have to have forms in by the end of this week telling them which schools we want to apply to for next year! What a tough decision.

Had a great easter get together at Davinas Easter Sunday - lots of family, lots of choccy and lots of laughs.

School holidays coming up soon! I am working nearly every day during the holidays but the kids and I have a "heaps cool" weekend planned (according to Tasha) as we have tickets to see High School Musical - on ice. Both kids are looking forward to it so much.

Anyway think thats just about caught up with the news. Hope you are all doing well and remembering to smile every day!

3 comments:

Happyjen said...

Sorry to hear u have been feeling down, I think I remember u telling me when I was depressed to remember all the wonderful things in ur life, the fun time with family and friends, It sure helped me and now I am back to being happyjen again ...lol

I saw the photo's of Easter and it sure did look like another fabulous Lucas family get together.

High School Musical on ice sounds like it's going to be awesome, Have fun!!

KAYCEE said...

I can admit i have been a slacker and have not visited in ages i should pull my finger out. great to catch up and also for you all to see the kidlets. they are grown so much.

Been very hectic this way to, dean working away then in the truck accident. his sis living with us. and me working 6 days a week.

anyways i am always smiling as life is great many up's and down but up's outway the downs. we only live once. hope you cheer up and keep your head up.

sounds like you and the kids will have fun at the high school musical show. i work all holidays too. lucky deans sis lives here se is having the kids

anyways love ya kase
please check my blog out if ya get ime

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your come out of hidding Cathy and Scrapping and getting out in the sunshine (best bit of all is Family outtings on gorgous sunny days xxx)