BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Our Family Day Out

Seeing today was such a beatuiful day Tony decided that we would go and do something. Not sure what but let's get out in the sun! So we all (yes ALL - that included Maggie the dog!) pilled in the car and headed out. Knowing I LOVE waterfalls Tony decided to head to Minnamurra Falls but we didn't quite get there because 1) We had the Dog and the ranger won't let you in and 2) we didn't realise to had to pay to get to them!!!

So instead we went to Carrington Falls and played tag team to get to the falls. First the boys went ~ and they ran down and back! (more energy than sense) whilst Tasha and I waited at the car with Maggie and I got these gorgeous pics of Tasha.
Then the girls went- started jogging but then slowed down to a walk (I am just too un-coordinated to run down uneven steps!) the falls were only small but they dropped a loooonnnnggg way down. Beautiful.
Then we got back in the car and stopped at Robertson Pie shop for their wonderful pies and sausage rolls - and even tried dessert pies! I had never seen a cheesecake pie before!

Then we headed back home via Belmore Falls. Again taking it in turns to get to the falls - This time Tasha and Tony and Kyle and I. I loved Belmore Falls. Could have watched them for ages.


We were planning on goin to Fitzroy Falls too but it was almost 5pm so we headed home - stopping in Kangaroo Valley for some wonderful home made ice cream from the fudge house!

All in all a wonderful day - even better because it was a great family day out!

4 comments:

Happyjen said...

Sounds like u all had a wonderful day, Just look at Tasha and Kyle, they take beautiful photo's, Love the photo's of the waterfalls, I hope u don't mind me saving these photo's to my puter so I can scrap them.

Haylee said...

Sounds like a great day & I do love all your photos

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful photos of your Tasha/Kyle.... and what a beautiful spot... those waterfalls look so relaxing xxx and it is fantastic having family days out xxx

KAYCEE said...

The pics look amazing, i am glad you all had a great time. AND the dog!!!