BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

My weekend!

This weekend had been another good one! We started of with a home game for soccer! That is always a good start! Here's my boy on the soccer field (don't you just love the grey knees!) Number 2 - when Kyle started playing 7 years ago he always stated he wanted to play for the bears and he wanted to wear number 2 because "That's what Greg does". He has the number 2 shirt again this year!
Then saturday night I went to the 50th birthday of a lady I used to work with. She has had some major hurdles in her life and the speeches were very moving but it was a good night also. There was a singer there with an amazing voice and we got to have a dance so I was happy.
Here is the birthday girl with her 2 daughters.
Then on Sunday Cass and Jane came over for a scrapping/card making afternoon (and Tim Tam eating session). Of course slow thinking me forgot to grab the camera when the girls were here so no pics. Jason also called in from Canberra to show us his new motorbike. Twice in 2 weeks Jason. Good to see you - Hope to catch up again soon!

These are the cards I made when the girls were here and below is a LO I completed after they left. It needs something but still not quite sure what?!?



4 comments:

Haylee said...

Beautiful cards & layout!!

KAYCEE said...

i wish my weekend were as busy as yours. we just stay home watching movies, but we save money by doing that.
Glad Kyle is out and about into the sports, we had thought of enrolling Cooper into footy ball but i simply just dont have the time running him aorund after work plus it will be to cold for charlee girl

miss~nance said...

Great cards and I like the LO as it is.

Happyjen said...

Great cards Cathy, that layout is sensational, I love how u used the papers and the colours r awesome.