BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The deed is done!

Yes they are both off to school.
We watched Tasha get on the bus this morning at 8:00. She is loving the fact that she is oldest Lucas at IRPS. Now not only does she not have to put up with her brother on the bus but..........wait for it...........she gets to bring home the bulletin!

I then drove Kyle to school (Yeah I know slack but it is the first day) and he seemed okay. He was very nervous last night and this morning but Tony and I prayed with him and I had a big chat about high school and he said he felt much better. Anway dropped him off, watched him walk the long way round just to avoid a group of boys who were chatting - "I'll go this way so I don't bother them" and headed home. Managed to keep the tears at bay until I was pulling away from the school therefore managing not to embarass him! He did organise a very strict plan for being picked up this afternoon. told me where to meet him, then pointed the spot out, then walked me there to make sure I had it right! ~L~ I know he'll be okay he's just so shy and scared of making new friends. Knowing this is a much smaller school and that he knows some of the kids there I am sure we have done the right thing.

Oh I took pics this morning will post them later - they both suddenly seem so grown up

0 comments: