BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Scrap time!

Scrap time - what is that?!?

I must say this week is shaping up to be a good one! I actually got to spend time in my craft room over the past week and did a massive WIP (work in progress) completion. Had quite a few pages that just needed titles or journalling or that elusive something and finished off nearly my entire pile - about 8 pages. Woo Hoo.

Hoping to get back in the craft room this week and then I have a scrap night on Friday night. 7pm - 3am! Can't wait. And of course the main drawcard for the night - I get to scrap with Cass! (Okay maybe insert chat more than scrap but you get the picture) All I need now is one sweet gal from Melbourne to scrap with and life would be sweet.

3 comments:

Miriam's Blog said...

Can't wait for you to post a picture of your WIP Miss Cath iam sure it will be fantastic. Hey what this about "one" more sweet gal, could you settle for and extra chatty one as well! hahahahahaha Look at me trying to crash the party!

Have fun with Cass!
Enjoy!
Miriam

Miss cath said...

The more the Merrier Miriam!

miss~nance said...

its going to be a great night. Can't wait.