BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Moguls and Madness

Today it was re-inforced just how ruthless my husband can be!
We (Tony, Kyle and I) had a game of Monopoly and after the parents ganging up on Kyle who tends to plot and plan well and win it was MUM VS DAD. I should have realised after playing Game of Life some years ago when Tony threatened to throw his wife and kids from the car just how serious he could be!
But seriously.... we had a good time, lots of laughs and fun.

This morning we went and had a look at a new display village at Worrowing Heights (near vincentia) and was so not inspired by the houses. Apart from the fact they were all small and the average block is only 500m2 the plans were mad! In a couple of them you had to walk through the house including the kitchen to get to the lounge room. Knowing my housekeeping skills - YUCK! Did see one awesome loft though!

2 comments:

Karen L said...

Cath it sounds very much like life at our house. There are definately some games you just do not play with Steve. Sounds like you are having a lot of fun this summer. Best time of the year isn't it.

Miriam's Blog said...

Hi Miss C I am not quite up with blog etiquette I posted a message for you on my blog, I then thought that's dumb! So here it is...thanks for coming to see my blog, won't be long now, just think if you get sick of SJ when you visit Melb next you can come and crash at my new place! I hope you don’t mind I added you to my blog.