BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy Mail

Got some amazing happy mail today. I am doing a little jiggy dance here!
I had a sick little girl when I went off to work today so I rang home at lunch time to see how she was (doing fine - slight temp) to hear I had a parcel sitting at home. I got very excited as I was expecting a special parcel from overseas but this was something unexpected!
My poor old cutter has seen much better days. It doesn't like cutting straight and is kind of dead - well now it can retire!?!
In a parcel today I received the gorgeous Making Memories Precision Paper Trimmer. I have drooled over these for so long and now my gorgeous friend Sandra has made my dream come true!

(pretend pic is here - blogger didn't want me to upload pic)

So I am very , very, very happy jiggy girl this afternoon. Dont ya love happy mail - especially totally unexpected happy mail. (Will return the favour when your parcel arrives!)

I also have to say a massive thank you to Lucy for the other parcel I received. I can't wait to play - off to check out some tutorials now! Watch out photos - prepare to be fiddled with! (I mean that in the nicest way ~L~)

1 comments:

Sandra Allan said...

hey gorgeous.. i am thrilled that it arrived. Not quite christmas like i had hoped though IT HAS ARRIVED.. and i didn't bust trying to keep my surprise...well... a surprise!!

Love yaxxxx