BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Just for fun

6 Things I Am Looking Forward To:-
- Going to Sydney with Miss Jane
- Catching up with SJ ...am missing you so much sweetie
- Seeing Pink... we bought the tickets so long ago and it is now coming up fast
- Catching up Tracy and Jacob this weekend
- The weekend! No work for 2 whole days
- My wonderful spoil me session.... the kids got me a massage/facial/foot rub for mothers day - just got to find a day to have it.

6 Things I Did Yesterday:-
- worked with Sally
- laughed so much that my face hurt
- picked Tasha and Kaysha up from their school disco
- Got coffee from Socrates.... yeah I know that one was a shock! ~L~
- Read blogs
- Spent too much time on the computer

6 Things I Wish I Could do:-
- See where my Mum grew up
- Sing in tune and in pitch
- Stand up for myself more
- Not let other people get to me
- beat my kids at a computer game
- find time for a craft day/hour/session each week


6 Shows I Watch:-
- spicks and Specks
- NCIS
- lie to me
- bones
- house
- my family

6 Favorite Fruits:-
-strawberries
- bananas
- kiwifruit
- raspberries
- blueberries...hehe notice the theme here!
- blackberries

6 Places I’d Like to Travel To:-
- England...as above see where Mum grew up
- Egypt...have always been fascinated by Egypt
- Tasmania... loved it and would love to go back
- New Zealand... as above
- Melbourne...Doh! for some reason this seems to be my favourite destination. Hmm what is the drawcard?!?
- Venice.. another place I have always dreamt of visiting

0 comments: