BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The last week

Ooops sorry - been a busy week so this is long post *insert blushing face here* Should update more often.

I mentioned in my last post that we had Tasha's friend Kaysha here for the weekend. Thought I would share a pic of the girls taken at Nana and Papa John's farm "Georgia". And here is a pic of Maggie in her new winter coat which Nana bought her. She is sooooo cute. I wasn't sure how she would cope but it didn't bother her at all.

Wednesday I drove up north to have lunch with this gorgeous little girl (and her mum). She has grown up so much since I last saw her - Annabelle that is - don't know that there is much chance of her mummy growing up, or at least I hope not we like her just the way she is.

And i got some kisses. She is such a cutie



She is so grown up - walking and talking and with such a personality. Cass and I have commented so many times how much her two remind us of my two. Poor Cass and Dale!!

The second half of the week was very heavy workwise and emotionally. Nothing I am at liberty to share yet but I may be working more than ever before (so much for working part time and taking it easier). and also have been thinking of my dad a lot over the last week. If you have the chance don't forget to let your Dad know you love him because once he's gone you find yourself wanting to share lots of things!
Workwise - have things coming in from everywhere. It's nice to feel wanted and to know that people approach me to ask me to work for them is a nice feeling. However, don't know how much more I can fit in! Oh well, will be good to know I can pay the bills.
CRAZY HAIR DAY
On Friday Tasha's school had their crazy hair day. This was Tasha before school all ready to go. Her hair was so well teased etc that it actually stayed like this until she got home. (then she was sent straight to the shower with lots of shampoo/conditioner and lots of "ouches" as she brushed it out!)

And finally..... Mothers day! I was presented with a menu for options for breakfast in bed .... Hmm maybe they should have checked the cupboards first as I hadn't done any grocery shopping so we didn't have most of the things on the list! but it was lovely. Got some gorgeous cards the kids had made me and some little gifts they have got for me and one BIG pressie! My pamper session. I have a facial/foot treatment and massage afternoon coming up! Last time
I had anything like this was when my work sent me to a health retreat for Christmas one year. Apart from that a massage was something I heard about and vaguely remember so I can't wait. Then we went up to Georgia to see my mum for Mothers Day. We had a lovely afternoon tea and got lots of Nana cuddles

Just as we were leaving the farm this glorious rainbow came out. It was so bright and clear and you could see it going right down into the valley.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos Cath and happy you were spoilt a little on Mothers day... just as it should be xxx

Cass said...

See you soon! :)