BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

What a weekend!

I have had the best weekend in such a long time.

Cass arrived about 10am Saturday bearing slice and cakes! YUM. We sat down for morning tea and then we went off on our retreat! All the way to my scrap room where we retreated for the weekend. Okay we did come out for lunch, afternoon tea and a lovely dinner of home made pizzas but other than that I was "away"" at retreat.

We chatted, scrapped, laughed, listened to music (and expanded Cass' musical knowledge hehehe), chatted, laughed and had a wonderful time. We finally went to bed about 3am.

Then we woke up (eventually) on Sunday and after breakfast went back on retreat where we chatted and laughed some more. Anyway when Cass finally packed up to go home we looked at what we had done and were totally amazed. With all the chatting and laughing that went on we also scrapped - a lot! More than I think either of us have acheived at a retreat before. Cass did 9 single pages, 1 double and 3 cards. I got 8 pages done!

It was the best weekend and I now feel so much more refreshed, revitalised, rejuvenised and so many more other re- words. It was a great weekend, and the price was wonderful. NOTHING! Thank you so much Cass- you have no idea how much I needed this weekend and just how much I appreciate your friendship. The only thing that could have improved it would be to have SJ join us - although I don't know if my scrap room could handle that much laughter!

2 comments:

Cass said...

*hugs* Love ya lots.

miss~nance said...

Oh it sounds like U2 had a fab time. Altough I really missed having you both around at the SWS retreat.

Huhgs & blessings

Gail