BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Exhausted

Had a good nights sleep last night. Tony and I both slept well.

Have walked and walked today - think I have worn about 1/2 and inch of my legs. We wandered around Paddy's Markets (Jane he wouldn't let me buy a bag so I am getting very seriously worried now). Then we wandered around Darling Harbour before strolling down to the Rocks to check out the markets and ......go to Pancakes on the Rocks!!! Have heard so much about this place and wanted to go there for ages. However, today was not the day! Everyone else in Sydney had the same idea! The line to get in was sooooooo long that we gave up on that.

went round to Circular Quay - did some amazingly touristy things like had pics in front of the opera house etc. Normally if I come to Sydney we have something planned. do that. head home. So was nice to just wander around and look. We were going to head to Luna Park as I have never been there but I have been feeling so funny the last few days - think my sinus infection has somehow affected my balance. Got terribly carsick yesterday, just looking at the water makes me feel queezy so didnt think a ferry trip would be a good ides. Maybe tomorrow

Came back to Darling Harbour and sat by the water to have a late fish and chips lunch. now back at the motel for a bit of rest. Just got a call from my boy who is missing us badly. Hope he is doing okay. Tash rang earlier she got a 3rd and a highly commended at her studio comp for dancing. Well done sweetheart - very proud of you!

We had plans to go out for dinner tonight but the rain has just hit Sydney so will wait and see what happens.

1 comments:

Cass said...

Sounds like you are having a great time. :)