BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Its the weekend again

Yep a new weekend and this one is definately a weird one around here! You see we have actually lost both kids! Instead of having extras here Tasha has gone To Kaysha's for a sleep over and Kyle has gone to Shawn's for the afternoon.

So at the moment things here are very quiet. We have to go pick up the kids and then we are going over to see Davina for her birthday. Hope to have some nice family time tomorrow as Tony and I are away next weekend. We are having a long weekend away which is way overdue and will give us an opportunity to sit down and actually talk to each other. We have never been away just the two of us for more than a night and I have to admit I am kind of freaking out about leaving the kids for three nights. I am stressing now so I hate to see what I am going to be like by the end of the week. I am sure they will be okay and I have been away from them for 3 nights before but then they were with Tony. This time it is both of us away! But having said that we really do need this time together.

Oh and I forgot to mention....Tasha has seen the dentist - did NOT need a needle. She now has a new front tooth - yes she does have to be very careful of it being a weak spot but at least she now has two front teeth again (and she doesnt whistle when she talks - she was so worried about her singing as she developed a very strong lisp and whistle). Must say thanks to Sandra for her support and messages......sure helps to know someone who works in the dental industry.

0 comments: