BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Today

FOR TODAY
June 30th, 2009
Outside my window...Sydney skyline! Literally outside my window is the Entertainment Centre roof. Then looking past that to Darling Harbour and the SkyView

I am thinking...Noooooo, I need a couple more days ~L~

I am thankful for...this time away - and being ale to hear some wonderful performers and entertainers

From the kitchen...Hmmm Just about to head down for breakfast - love hotel breakfasts. They have yummy muesli and fresh fruit and over the other side is eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms. YUM

I am wearing...Jeans, Black shirt, joggers (and loose bits of ksin on my feet where blisters used to be!

I am creating... Not much...good memories maybe?!?

I am going...home today. Can't wait to see my kids again but really need a couple more days away!

I am reading...A book called remembering the bones

I am hoping...that our car will be there when we get back to the train station

I am hearing...The shower running, traffic (only very faintly - love this hotel)

Around the house... ??? Good question - lets hope that is still there too!

One of my favorite things...My camera! My family. My friends

A few plans for the rest of the week...get back to Nowra today - pick up Tasha and straight back into the fray. Unpacking tonight and back to work tomorrow!

Can't add a pic at the moment - will get onto that when I get home.

0 comments: