BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

TODAY

Have noticed this popping up on peoples blogs and thought it was a good way to update so here we go.....


FOR TODAY
June 25th, 2009

Outside my window...lots of darkness (night time) and an annoying little dog next door which has yapped in a horrid high pitch since 9am this morning - all day!

I am thinking...I wish the dog would be quiet and I need to sort things out for this weekend

I am thankful for...Soothers and sinus tablets!

From the kitchen...BBQ Chicken - head pounding , sinus ready to explode - didn't feel like cooking

I am wearing...Jeans, sharkies shirt, jumper and white fluffy slippers

I am creating... Actually completed a layout this week - will have to take a pic! i know I've said this before but I really need to find time for regular scrapping

I am going...to Sydney for the weekend! seeing David Campbell courtesy of Aus Post and also seeing Pink! Woo hoo can't wait!

I am reading...Actually just finished my last series of books..... hmmm anyone got any suggestions

I am hoping...that my sinuses settle down and my head stops pounding

I am hearing...Tasha singing (No surprises there) and Kyle's music in his bedroom (It would be so nice if he found a new CD he liked - I like Petra but I have heard that CD soooooo many times - its the only thing he will listen to)

Around the house...there is mess everywhere. I either need to drop back on work so I can clean or find someone to clean my house. it is getting so out of hand.

One of my favorite things...The special emails I get from my little girl telling me about her day. Yes I know she is here in the house but sometimes you get so much more detail in emails than she says out loud.

A few plans for the rest of the week...ironing tonight, working tomorrow, packing tomorrow night and then off to Sydney. Still stressing a little. Feeling a bit better. Will be good to have time to actually speak to my husband.

A picture to share...

3 comments:

Cass said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather. *passes the tissues and soothers*
Love the photo. :)

Anonymous said...

enjoy your weekend in Sydney Cath and hope your sinus improves (I suffer from that, so feel for you sweet) xxx

miss~nance said...

Have a fabulous weekend. Hope your sinuses have cleared b4 you go.