BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday!

Yay it's friday and this week has been an amazingly hectic one. In the middle of the week I got a very interesting email from a wonderful friend who emails me quite regularly with just a thought or a spot of encouragement. I love getting her emails and love the friendship that we have. Anyway she popped up this week with a thought -

We were discussing the glass half empty/half full situation. It was decided that in her case - there is a glass there, it has water in it! She is a practical type person! In my case my glass is tidal! Yes it ebbs and flows quite like the tide. Some days I am fully aware of the amazing blessings that God has given me and other days, quite honestly, I fell quite empty and strung out. It was commented also that (like the whole tidal thing is affected by the moon and lunar objects) my glass tides also seem to be influenced a lot by outside things.

So there is my philosophy for the day. This is, really, a long a way of asking "Are you a glass half full or a glass half empty type person?" would love to hear your thoughts


Also this week I received a lovely parcel in the mail. I joined the friendship swap on Scrap of Faith. Everyone gets one person to either buy or make a little something for and I was lucky enough to get a gift from the lovely Lou, who I don't get to see anywhere near often enough but she always brings a smile to my face! She pegged me so well and I love my gifts. Firstly my hand made card. Love it - and with layering and fussy cuttting - gorgeous. I got an OTP kit to make my own handbag!!!! Gee wonder why she thought of me and handbags in the same sentence *giggle*. I got a pack of buttons and a lovely book that has been packed to take away with us. Thank you so much Lou. I love it all.

1 comments:

Cass said...

Ooohhh... gorgeous goodies!

Have a great week. :D