BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My oasis

Wow what a mad week. I am working heaps this week so I can have next week off. Was working at NAP mon, wed, thurs and fri and had planned to work from home Tuesday.

However Tash had a friend her overnight monday night so instead I took some time out on Tuesday to have some fun. Embarassed my daughter (mum don't dance!). Did some cooking (fudge brownies with marshmallows and white chocolate) and then we went Ten Pin Bowling. I got totally thrashed by the kids but hey we had fun! Would show you pics but my little girl has suddenly decided she is camera shy!!!!

So now working every day and night to get work done in time to go away. Looking forward to chilling out in Hobart (literally - have you seen how cold it is down there). Hope to catch up on some sleep. Can't wait to spend some fun time with the family. More than anything I am looking forward to getting to Melbourne.

0 comments: