BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 05, 2009

What a weekend

I am buzzing at the moment. So very excited. Where do I start.

Went to the scrap day yesterday with no energy and no inspiration. Packed at the last minute and didn't think I would get much done. However, I sat down and plowed through. I finished off a mini album and did 7 pages! Woo hooo a new record for me. (Sorry SJ haven't taken pics yet but I will).

Went to church tonight and we had an amazing band visiting called endless praise and they were amazing. They lead an awesome service and we had a great time singing and worshipping (and my daugghter even clapped and danced with me!).

But the most amazing news is sooooooo exciting. Actually it is sort of two-fold. Firstly there is one week in July that all four of us are off work, school etc. The one week this year. We had planned on going away but then with money being tight I had sort of given up on that. Anyway Tony has done it again - scrimped and saved and found some money from somewhere - we are off to Hobart for a week! Very exciting ........ but thats still not the best bit! *Can there be more you ask.... of course there can*.

Hmmm what would get me so excited that when Tony told me I burst into tears? Yep thats right. While Tony and the kids fly home from Hobart I get to detour via Melbourne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHHHHOOOOOO. So so so so very excited. I had seriously given up on actually seeing Sandra and her family this year. I was waiting to see if the taxman was nice to me as my bank is empty. Doing the happy dance here.

1 comments:

Cass said...

Lucky girl! :)