BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 31, 2009

Way to go!

Woo hoo . Just have to say to a special gal who I am very, very priviledged to call my friend. To SJ, you started this journey what seems like a long time ago. I know you were worried about going back to school to do your nursing but I knew you had nothing to worry about and look at what you have acheived. You have blitzed this course. I know it wasn't always easy (and sometimes ridiculously hard with your computer swallowing up your assignments) and those of us who love you were totally sure that you would have no problem and you have proven us right. Your work ethic and compassion for your patients is as high a standard as I knew it would be.

So congrats - you have now officially graduated and are a fully qualified dental nurse. Very proud of you sweetie!

Oh and one last thing. ......

You said to me "Don't you dare put that pic on your blog". Hehe You should have known better!



2 comments:

miss~nance said...

Well doen SJ..................

Great look BTW. & yes you should have known better.

Sandra Allan said...

~LMAO~ oh my goodness... CATHY!!!!!
~squeals~ I can't believe that you did that!!!

I am laughing so hard... snorting because im laughing so hard... and crying all at once... (from laughing so hard).... I look like a total red neck hick!!! Good on ya!

You just wait til we are next together.. its pay back gal... and i hear its a b!tch!