BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Last Weekend

Whhooops it's almost the end of the week and I am very slack. Haven't got around to updating from last weekend yet...and seeing I got a message from a special girl about checking and in seeing what's going with life I thought I had better get moving.

So lets so......last Saturday was a very social day. It started with a play date with this gorgeous girl (and her mummy and brother)
We met up at Playdays so the kids could go mad and play whilst Cass and I could sit and chat. And boy did we sit and chat......(ooops 4 1/2 hours later)......before I headed back to Nowra to do the grocery shopping....YUCK....

Then a quick shower and change before heading out for dinner. We had a lovely dinner - the food was great, company was wonderful!! Lots of laughs, chats and all in all a great night out.
Love this pic of Mone and Kase. And all the girls. this was such a fun group to be out with and definately something we need to do more often.

So that was last weekend. This weekend looks to be another busy one with Royce's 21st on Saturday. Will be a nice relaxing time to catch up with everyone.
THE TWO SIDES OF ME
Now before I go.....speaking of people checking up on me..... SJ remember this conversation in Melbourne when we were talking about my craft table/work table and I promised pics. Finally got around to taking a photo. Let me explain. For those who have scrapped with me you will totally understand I tend to spread! I like to have everything out in reach - i am definately not a tidy or neat scrapper. HOWEVER when it comes to work everything has a place and everything must be in its place. I am so pedantic about my work space being tidy etc. This has amused some when I created a workspace in my craft room as they didn't see how the two could mix. Easily - they don't mix as such. Hehe - can you tell which is my work place and which is my craft desk.








2 comments:

Sandra Allan said...

hahha... i remember that conversation well and could not imaging it working.... talk about jekyll and Hyde!

You are insane girl!!!! my scrap desk just become abominable when i was using it as a work desk and scrap desk... i doubt it would have been any better if i had two like you

love ya girl.

Cass said...

It was soooooo good to catch up with you. *hugs*