BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Yay for Saturday!

Today has been my sit back and chill out day! Sooo needed, the last couple of days have been insane.

I finally got around to organising my Mothers Day pressie. The kids gave me a pamper session at Ella Bache. Started witha back and shoulder massage then I had a 1 1/2 hour facial followed by a foot treatment. It was wonderful. The package was called the extra yummy and it was! (sorry Haylee) And after my anti-stress massage I came home all relaxed - walked in the door to hear Tony yelling and Kyle gave me a hug and said I smelt funny from the facial!!! so much for anti-stress.......

But this afternoon made up for it. I got to sit and chat with my wonderful friend Miss Jane. This girl has seen me through so much and is a great support to me. It was lovely to see her and to catch up. We sat and had a cuppa and lovely bun and (of course) chocolate! All in all a lovely day.

2 comments:

Cass said...

Good to hear you had a relaxing day! :)

miss~nance said...

Sounds like you had the special kind of day that you deserve.

Hugs & blessings

Gail