BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

What a day

A great day that is! Today has been full of celebrations and changes.

Firstly - big celebration - I got paid today! WOOO HOOOO. That sounds pretty simple but to those who I have whinged to, gotten angry with etc I am sure you will understand how good this is.....However after paying all bills etc we are back to under $100 in the bank (and need to go grocery shopping) oh well, we'll get there.

Celebration 2 - Kyles soccer game tonight! Yes they got beaten but they played a premier league team and they had a really good game. All pulled together as a team and Kyle had a blinder of a game - Well done mate. This leads me on to the first big change....

The soccer season has now ended - no more standing on a cold field 2 nights a week for soccer. I will now have my Mon and Wed nights back (for now). Still out Tues and Fridays but hey thats okay.

And the other big change......I have done it! Something I have wanted to do for years but have held back because I knew some would disapprove. I am sure now I will get at least 2 "Hmmmm I don't know's" and "I don't think I like it's" But to you I say TOUGH. I have always coloured my hair in many different shades but always a version of brown or red. Sometimes a lot redder, sometimes very brown. Today I took the plunge and have a very different look. I have wanted to do it for about 10 years. I love it. Will post pics tomorrow.

4 comments:

miss~nance said...

Can't wait to see photos of the NEW you........

Cass said...

You've gone pitch black?

Cass said...

or got a mohawk? now THAT would be interesting! :)

Sandra Allan said...

I am so glad that you got the $$ issue sorted... i hope that it continues to come in and doesnt go back to being a dry well again.
xxxx

PS: Love the black...