BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 21, 2009

A week in review

Well another week has disappeared! Seems like you blink and miss it. Have worked every day again this week. Next week doesn't look much better either. Oh well - the bank needs it. My brain needs some time off though!

so what has been happening over the last week? Well Tasha got new shoes! The picture doesn't really show quite how bright they are- she loves them!

Saturday we went to the Comber's to wish Royce a happy 21st birthday. It was a lovely day. The sun was shining. It was laid back and relaxed (well for us anyway - dont know Gail felt the same way). It was just a really nice day. Caught up with family. Had an amazing meal. I made the nicest potato bake in ages (yay me ~L~).

Got some gorgeous photos - have included a couple here - got heaps more of really nice ones. Some quite scary - my daughter looks so at ease with a baby on her hip - that worries me!

After the bbq lunch Jhorjie came back to our place for a sleepover with Tasha. They had a great time. I got very spoilt! Was coming out of my bedroom to be greeted by two girls yelling "get back to bed". Then te bought me bacon and eggs that Tasha had cooked!
It was a beautiful day on Sunday so I took the kids to the park for a picnic lunch. We had a lovely lunch - although after sitting watching the kids for an hour or so I was feeling a bit sniffly and wheezy and looked up and saw I was sitting under the one and only wattle tree in the park!! So we came home with me feeling yucky and sinus-y and I actually sat down and slept on the lounge for an hour or so.
Apart from that this week has been work, work, work. This weekend we have a free day Saturday - lots of housework to be done to catch up - the place looks shocking at the moment! Then Miss Jane is coming over on Sunday for coffee and then I hope to spend some time in my scrap room.
what ever you have planned for the weekend I hope its a good one. Oh and if I dont get around to it on Monday. Happy 30th Birthday Mone!!!



0 comments: