BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 01, 2010

Lucas Family Christmas

Yep I finally got aorund to uploading the pics from Christmas Day at Gail's.

We went to the Comber's for lunch on Christmas Day. It was a relaxing time where we sat, ate, laughed and (of course) they sang!!!!! It was lovely to spend time with some of the family and catching up on whats happening but basically just sitting and relaxing. It was overcast so we didn't end up spending time in the pool but it was still a pleasant day.Here is a pic of me with my Christmas presents. My gorgeous bag was a present from the Allan's in Melbourne (gee who would have thought to buy me a bag hehehe) and my book was from Miss Jane. It has all sorts of quotes and poems etc to use in cards and I know will come in very handy as this is something I tend to struggle with when making cards. Thank you so much girls. Love you.



1 comments:

Cass said...

There's still a little pressie sitting under my Christmas tree with your name on it. :)