BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas morning

I am soooo slack and so behind with my updates. So here is the first of many posts I have to get around to organising. Ooops.

this is Christmas morning. My big christmas present? My kids both slept in until about 7:30. My day started with a lovely text from a gorgeous girl just as I was getting out of the shower. MWAH love you honey. This was the first of many texts that went back and forwards that morning!
Our day started with some very excited kids. They had been warned this year that presents were a little on the lean side so were very happy to see their stockings were still there ready to be opened Christmas morning. And Jacob had his santa sack to open as well - so all three kids sat down in the lounge room together and the present opening began!

Hmmmm don't know what she is fishing for here but she is taking it very seriously.

And bam it's all over so quickly. Tell me, why did I spend so long wrapping those presents?!?


I love this pic of Tasha. she is sitting patiently by the phone waiting for THE CALL! We got a call from the Allan family and with the phone on speaker we had a mad present opening session between Worrigee and Melbourne! It was so lovely to hear their voices and if we couldn''t be there in person at least we got to share part of Christmas Day with them! Bring on 2011 - Christmas with the Lucas/Allan clan all together!

Now I am wondering what sane person would buy both kids a water pistol for Christmas that shoots 10 metres ?!?!?!?
more christmas day to come as well as my family celebrations a few days later

1 comments:

Cass said...

Love that photo of Tash (and the tongue!).