BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 05, 2010

Another week gone!

Well I guess I should be saying "Woo hoo it's Friday!" but I don't have the energy! ~L~
This week has been shocking with viral gastro bugs and doctor's appointments and organising more tests. Yuck. There really hasn't been much time left for anything else. Only had 3 days of work this week - Mon, Thur and Fri and today I was feeling so crook I actually rang in sick. Now those who know me know that I DON'T DO SICK DAYS! I had been up all night with gastro and just could not face work so I rang Sal at home this morning to let her know she was on her own. Poor Sal, I think in the 2 and a bit years we have worked together this is only the second time I have rung in sick - she gave me lots of "nursey" advice.

So anyway not much else to share - here are some more layouts from the Melross weekend. Nothing too flash but they are done! Was tempted to call this layout - "the calm before the storm" hehe. May have to do another LO with the pic of us at the end of the night!

My scary grown up girl. WAAAYYYY too scary


This pic was taken putting up our christmas tree - and of course I had to fussy cut the trees to go along the bottom.





1 comments:

Cass said...

Oh no! Sorry to hear that you were sick. :S