BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Scrapping

As I previously mentioned the melross weekend was a wonderful time spent with fun ladies (yes okay maybe that term could be debatable ~L~) with lots of fun and laughs. The biggest blessing I got out of this time away was not only the fact I came back in a much better frame of mind but the inspiration these ladies provide is phenomenal. I spent most of my time up one end of the table with Cass and Kim and they are both scrap machines. I love the fact that both are willing to provide suggestions and help and to share their amazing talent. Thank you both so much. Kim blows me away with the way she just looks at what is in front of her and starts adding to her page until it ends up looking amazing.

Here is some of the pages I completed over the weekend Carol gave us all a lesson on making these roses out of cut up strips of old patterns. They look great and we all had heaps of fun making them. Thanks Carol

Here is a close up of my pattern rose. It has been sprayed with glimmer mist and (of course) I found a button to go in the middle.

This was one of my fav layouts from the weekend. Hmmm lets see - Teresa Collins papers which I totally adore, a range called friendship, need I say more? and a pic showing a typical day with Sandra and I! How could you go wrong? Love you sweetie



This layout is done with Kaiser papers and again something rather predictable for me ~ a little bit of fussy cutting! ~L~ I am nothing if not predictable!



more layouts to come.............................................



2 comments:

Cass said...

Kim and her talent amaze me every time I scrap with her. :)

miss~nance said...

Lovley work Cathy.