BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Countdowns!

Wow - life never seems to slow down does it? But at least I have lots of things to look forward to!

Firstly our traditional "oops we missed Australia Day - lets try Anzac Day" BBQ. This is a great chance to catch up with people - some we see regularly, some we only see this once a year - I don't know that I am looking forward to the work involved but the catching up bit I look forward to immensely each year. I am determined that one year the Allan's will join us..... it just doesn't seem right having a "friends" gathering without them :(

Then the weekend after that I am heading to Sydney with Cass for a totally wicked weekend!! The official story is we are going to see Wicked the musical but I like my version better. ~L~

Next on the agenda is my friend Gail, who I used to work with, is due to have her first bubba. What an exciting time to come (and living literally 10 houses away she has close babysitters!).

This is where I would love to be adding "and my next trip to Melbourne is...." but so far nothing is organised. Sweetie I promise I will get down there this year. Just not sure when - I keep checking for cheap flights so beware you may get a last minute guest!

2 comments:

Sandra Allan said...

Angel, how could i not say... I AM THINKING OF YOU THIS WEEKEND... and wishing that somehow, I could ignore the fact that Matt is in teh defence and due to march in the city in the morning... and jump a flight up to visit with you.
It has this year seemed like eyons since we last caught up.. I would have loved to be there this weekend.. and next... oh man how i wished to have been part of something totally wicked as well!
Think of me, do something completely out of character, daring and totally spur of the moment for me will ya!?

As for the visit... i know how tight budgets can be... to get this house started, with all the issues that are coming up, you know that we are living on a shoestring... so i dont expect miricles this year. We are always together, no matter how many miles try and seperate us.
Sisters of the heart... that is what i think we are... even the cheapest flight could not make us closer than we are, every day.
Angel... I miss you tonnes... think of you always and know we will catch up soon.
Love you to the moon and back.
xxx

Sandra Allan said...

PS: have a wonderful anzac weekend BBQ. I hope the weather is better than it is meant to be here tomorrow.
xxx