BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Gotta love the postie

Well at least when he brings special mail like this anyway!

I love getting cards in the mail and treasure each and appreciate every one of them (as anyone who has been in my craft room can attest - who needs decorations when I can decorate with cards) and I keep thinking oh I need to put this on my blog when they arrive.... but knowing how good I am at regular blogging ~L~ it doesn't seem to happen.

Anyway enough waffling. This arrived in my mailbox and I just had to share it with you. Not only is it special because it came from the most amazing friend who, even though we are miles and miles apart, always seems to know when life is difficult and when I am struggling to keep my head above water - I had to share it becasue this girl continues to inspire me in so many ways. She is a marvellous mother, wife and the most totally awesome scrapper. Love ya girl.

Check out this gorgeous creation she made!



Isn't it just simply gorgeous!


3 comments:

miss~nance said...

OH WOW - that is a stunning card.

Cass said...

Gorgeous! :)

Sandra Allan said...

I am glad that it arrived safely angel girl.
I have to admit that i had to get some help, and instructions for the folds from a stamping tutorial. The papers are so yummy, huh!?

Gail and Cass... thanks for the awesome comments.
I still have to pop pics of this card up on my own blog.. how slack am i? ~L~